Skip to content
Maintankadin

New Maintankadin T-Shirts. Go Vote!

AergisAergis's avatar
Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:31 pm

New Maintankadin T-Shirts. Go Vote!

New shirt time. Not quite finished with these, and have another idea kicking around, but wanted to get some overall feedback sooner rather than later. Not too thrilled with the 3rd one's color, but if I don't post something I'll never stop working on these. And it may not matter if everyone hates it...






So here you go.


Tanking over the world!





Who needs CC? Just faceroll!




Tanking, theorycrafting, and dating advice




When in doubt, round em up and consecrate v2










Also checking with the printer cause this round I'd rather do a larger print, like this:

_________________
Xorlandu
Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:34 pm
I like #2 personally Very Happy
_________________
Xorlandu - 70 Paladin - Stormreaver
Guillex
Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:36 pm
All

But GOD don't I love #2. Straight black and white. Very Happy <3
_________________
Official thread killer

Arnock
Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:53 pm
kinda liked the tank from the first round 'em up and consecrate, but they all are looking pretty sick


like #4 and #2
_________________


Prot gear if armory is ret
Lightbeard
Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:55 pm
I like the color of #1 add that to number 2
_________________
C'thulu wins!

"C'thulu 08: Why vote for a lesser evil?"
Tirion
Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:22 pm
be careful with having the graphics on the bottom of the shirt. I had a shirt made with a graphic around the bottom and it made the shirt stretch and flare out, it was shitty.
_________________
Guillex
Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:23 pm
As an addendum ... This time around I should have the cash to buy all of them ... so bring it! Very Happy
_________________
Official thread killer

Vaughan
Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:51 pm
I'm loving #2.
_________________

moduspwnens
Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:53 pm
I like them all. Ugh, that might get expensive.
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Teloc
Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:53 pm
zomg love #2 with the color..Though your right about the color on 3, but I would buy it anyways just for the laughs.
_________________
Tinalt
Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:24 pm
i like #2 and #4, i'll be buying at least one shirt when they're available.
_________________