Skip to content
Maintankadin

Headless Horseman

shindo1234
Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:52 am

Headless Horseman

So i was kiling the headless horseman all day yesterday,
i got around 40 kills mayb
so here is an approximation of my results:
5 - sinister squashing
7 - broom mount
8 - horseman signet ring
8 - witches band
3 - Ring of Ghoulish Delight
1 - The Horseman's Blade
and 5 - Hallowed Helm


So far no mount.
anyone else get better results?
Khisvir
Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:20 am
Yeah, did HH 30ish times last night. My guildies are trying to get me that sword for tanking.

Did it drop any of those times?

Nope.
_________________

Celebrator
Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:16 pm
I soloed it Very Happy
_________________
Celebrator 70 Kel'thuzad
Majiben
Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:36 pm
The broom has the nice benifit of being instant cast for when every second counts (STV fishing contest Very Happy)
_________________
Majiben
Vash
Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:31 pm
Would I be more statistically likely to get the Sinister Squashling, Hallowed Helm and mount if I were to solo it? I'm not good with maths, but it would seem that it would be the exact same chance.
_________________
Arnock
Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:40 pm
you forgot to factor in the 5 additional attempts you could get in if you had a full group
_________________


Prot gear if armory is ret
KysenMurrin
Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:56 pm
Went with a group of guildies, had 10 kills in all. I got three rings and the sword, all of them on the second drop (none of them were particularly good for me, so I passed the first ones). I think we saw two swords, and three of each ring.
For mounts, one magic broom dropped.
_________________
shindo1234
Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:03 pm
ok i have killed him 76 times now....
i have seen everything...
but the mount

i want that mount sooo bad
Karock
Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:11 pm
You'd be way worse off soloing it... but you could always solo your turn then find some groups. =P That's what I did.