Skip to content
Maintankadin

Do Judgements of Light and Wisdom stack?

Eanin
Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:53 pm

Do Judgements of Light and Wisdom stack?

Do Judgements of Light and Wisdom stack, or do two separate judgements create two separate heals/mana gains?

What I mean is, do two Judgments of Light stack with each other? The same thing for wisdom.
_________________
Io.Draco
Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:07 pm
Nope two judgements don't stack
_________________
Gamingdevil
Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:32 pm
The one who judged last, however, JoJ and HotC seem to be different instances of the judgement and still remain even though your judgement might be overwritten.
_________________
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Candiru
Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:59 am
JotJ doesn't get an icon, it just works
_________________
Worldie
Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:06 am
JotJ is integrated in your judgement debuff pretty much like 3% crit was integrated in JoCr debuff pre 3.0

Despite what said above, multiple JoL or JoW do stack. However, they share cooldown, so it won't make them proc more.
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Worldie
Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:51 am
I was under the impression they removed cooldown from seals, not judgements, but i might be wrong.
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Haganomir
Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:07 am
I dont have the parse from last night's Kara-run but I am pretty sure I saw how JoL/JoW procced several hits in a row (wasnt using SoL/SoW of course) and not just when using my Hammer.


On the other hand this might be Blizzards scrolling text that for some odd reason activates itself from time and time again and then doubles with my scrolling text addon of choice.
_________________
Eanin
Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:07 am
So, it sounds like they might stack? Now I'm just more puzzled than anything.
_________________
Scrawn
Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:51 am
If they stack, but only one procs, who gets the threat?

The person with the most effective JoL (heals the most)?
Th person with JotJ?
The person who judged first/last?

IMO the person with the most effective healing/mana return should get priority but I dont think thats how its working atm.
_________________


Blue Rage™