Skip to content
Maintankadin

Another Topic About Lore

Velhym
Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:25 pm

Another Topic About Lore

And hey! The theme is still insulting him. Razz

Lightbeard
Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:02 pm
bad Lore /slap nose
Sabre
Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:07 pm
hrhr, at least i'm not the only one to forget something from time to time ... Twisted Evil
Maranus
Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:59 am
RF -> CorkFU
Salv -> Cancellation

FIXED!

Shower me with praise about how I have single handedly saved you!
_________________

You know you want it! Ooorah /dance
Velhym
Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:09 am
Something good came out of this. You should thank me Lore. ;)
Caerdwynn
Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:12 am
Hey Lore -

http://wowui.incgamers.com/ui.php?id=4426

I was forgetting my RF a lot in heroics.. I'm just a twit like that.. so I had Fam add it to the mod so I wouldn't forget it.

Save some face man. You've got a reputation to uphold, and God knows it takes enough abuse on these boards Wink
_________________


Jesus: "I can offer you eternal Salvation."
Disciples: "Can I get Might or Kings instead?"
Shadowhamer
Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:25 am
Platededin is also a good Timer and RF reminder. It will spam "NO RIGHTEOUS FURY" when you engage a mob, and big RF letters in red flashes. When your RF is on, it will light up green.

I to would forget RF, and this is a good mob that makes you remeber it.

http://downloads.curse.com/details/7011/

Also the timmers are pretty good as well Smile
_________________
Evil does not fight fair, so nor do I
Caerdwynn
Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:48 am
lol

I'm starting to think that there's something inside of those of us that rolled Belf Pallies (or maybe just the manginas) that just makes us jerks. I love it Wink

My favorite fight was still back in the day when we were learning Chromaggus. I was one of four fire mages in the raid.. and on the fire call, it was always a fight to see who could take the biggest threat lead.. until the week when the fire call came 2nd in the fight and I dumped a raid-wiping pom/pyro into Chromie that will live in infamy.

Then there was the time I decided to blink-kite all of Nef's adds.. so much for gathering up for the AoE call.. Oh, and let's not forget the Vael fights where the mages would coordinate which tank they were going to go hug when they got BA'd.

Ah, the memories. Only thing that really compares so far in BC is dragging bombs into melee on the VR fight.. that or chasing melee during Gruul shatters. Stupid DPS warriors.

Wink
_________________


Jesus: "I can offer you eternal Salvation."
Disciples: "Can I get Might or Kings instead?"
Maranus
Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:19 am
On my lock I pulled agro on Vael... I got ported to the tank...
Basically this is what happened on vent "ugh, I'm laggi... oh dear"
I blew up and the tank lived. I'm the only lock I've heard to pull agro there haha.
_________________

You know you want it! Ooorah /dance