Skip to content
Maintankadin

new shield of the templar

fezik
Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:33 am

new shield of the templar

"Shield of the Templar now also reduces all damage taken by 1/2/3%. "

woot. that is all.
_________________
wng_z3r0
Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:50 am
srsly?
_________________
There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those that understand binary, and those who don't.
Guillex
Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:02 am
Obligatory


_________________
Official thread killer

Tronden
Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:23 am
YES!!! This is hotter than an 11-pointer in my opinion Very Happy
_________________
Tronden of Runetotem (US)
Guildmaster <Guardians of Azeroth>
Dapaladin
Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:25 am
it was also announced like 2 weeks ago XD
_________________
KysenMurrin
Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:31 am
For the benefit of those who don't spend all their free time keeping up on the latest news, this change was revealed as forthcoming a couple of weeks ago, and confirmed recently to be coming in patch 3.0.3, hence the above replies.

Regardless, it's a very good change, but I'm not going to like pulling the points from elsewhere to get it, heh.
_________________
Playdoh
Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:44 am
I thought I would just wait on this.

Things are ridiculously easy at the moment.

I asked myself, Do I really need 3% dmg reduction when things are so easily killed?

Better believe the 1st 3 talents going to 80 will be SotT.
_________________
Saeverud
Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:22 am
I don't know. I was used to the old range and don't know how many times I pulled stuff I didn't mean to.

So now with Blessing of Sanct, Improved Righteous Fury and new Shield of the Templar, we have flat 12% damage reduction?
Snake-Aes
Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:24 am
0,97*0,94*0,97
sanct*rf*templar
0,884446, or 11,5554% damage reduction.
_________________
Spankadin in development
Sit vis nobiscum!
Sederia
Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:38 am
\o/
already having it at 3/3 4tw
_________________
Consecrator
Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:21 pm
My SOT doesnt show any changes, Just the dmg increase by 30% still.

Is this coming out later? Thought it was supposed to be today sorry
_________________
When I was 8 years old, I watched my mother kill a spider with a tea cozy. Many years later I would find out that it wasnt a spider, it was my uncle harold.