Skip to content
Maintankadin

Avengers Shield bounce distance reduced

Makaijin
Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:10 pm

Avengers Shield bounce distance reduced

Just noticed this from the 3.0.3 PTR patch notes.

Worldie
Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:18 pm
Bad, since i was getting used to it ><
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
moduspwnens
Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:34 pm
Good. I was tired of pulling entire rooms. Fifteen yards is a LONG distance for that kind of thing.
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Lightbreak
Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:42 pm
Thank God.

I, surely not unlike most of you, have every pull in every heroic/raid ingrained in me. I'm not a fan of having to re-learn all of those pulls, even if it is pretty meaningless at this point.

My last run went something like - "I wonder if this will ... tosses shield ... meh crap ... conc."
_________________

Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. - Aesop
ScribeShanky
Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:42 pm
Oh fifteen yard bounce, we hardly knew ye.
_________________
I just love it when a good keikaku comes together.
moduspwnens
Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:46 pm
For me, it was more like, maybe I'll grab that crack elf by the first boss in MrT. Oh, it just bounced FIFTEEN MOTHER!@#$ING YARDS TO PULL THE BOSS AND LOCKED OUT MY HEALER. OH FUN.
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Worldie
Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:53 pm
That happened to me all times in these days.

Just, it was always intentional.
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Noradin
Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:17 pm
It was 15? Looked more like 40 Shocked
_________________
Arnock
Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:17 pm
Nice, no more freak, 3 group pulls.

they ARE fun, but healer heart attacks aren't

they should make it silence, and make the AS glyph be a single target taunt
_________________


Prot gear if armory is ret
Kayoto
Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:18 pm
I liked the 15 yd bounce range. Oh well. Sad
_________________
Girard-eredar
Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:54 pm
Im not sure weather or not I'm sad to see it go. Course I dont have the horror stories of MgT (I hate that place) and it was intersting in BT to pull some extra groups,, but I dont think it caused a wipe.

What was it originally? 5? 10 seems larger then it used to be
_________________
Sheherezade
Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:19 pm
damn...the 15 yard range was godly in pvp... Razz
_________________
Deathknight tank in the making...maybe...(damn, pallytanking is FUN post patch!) Very Happy