Skip to content
Maintankadin

Thunderfury

Legionp
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:42 pm

Thunderfury

I've had one binding for ages. Does anyone know if they still drop as of 3.0+ ?

I see no reason why they wouldn't, but you never know....
moduspwnens
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:49 pm
I've seen no reason to believe they wouldn't, but have no evidence they have either. I'm fairly sure they will.

EDIT: For clarity, fairly sure they will still allow it to drop.
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
mavfin
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:56 pm
Someone on Tankspot's chat said Geddon dropped a binding tonight.
_________________
--Mav
meriandle
Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:12 pm
Binding dropped off Gar for us after 3.0.2 while we were achievment farming/getting ALL of the hunters, forever, corehounds. Warrior won the /roll. Lucky guy! ;3
AergisAergis's avatar
Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:41 pm
I got mine of garr 5 days ago, so yeah. still there.
_________________
Worldie
Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:48 pm
Some rogue on our server got one binding as well yesterday.

Ofc Garr refuses to drop mine, i'll hope for geddon later in the week
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
AergisAergis's avatar
Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:56 am
Heh, if anything it seems the drop has been upped. My first trip there after 3.0 and I get garr's binding. Mystakal gets a binding off Geddon while making the guide on how to do it on the 3.0.2 PTR. This thread alone theres 4-5 people within a week after 3.0.2 to get one...

That doesn't seem like the normal 1.5 years in between drops like it used to be...
_________________