Skip to content
Maintankadin

Buff cap "change"?

Worldie
Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:42 pm

Buff cap "change"?

I've noticed something interesting: we were doing Illidan some days ago, and due to the sheer amount of HoTs and shamans, i was at the buff cap.

Since i was worried about my important buffs like RF, fort, ... falling off, i kept a eye on them.
The interesting change i noticed is that whenever i'd get a new "buff", instead of replacing the oldest buff i had, it just won't apply.
Example, i judge, since i'm at 40 buffs, i don't get the Libram of the Lightbrinber's proc. Also, if i had a crit heal on me, i wasn't getting Inspiration.

Anyone experienced similar situation and can confirm? I haven't been able to reach the buff cap again yet.
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Warcraft
Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:46 pm
I have never, ever hit the buff cap. And what is this doing in WotLK? GUARDS?!
Worldie
Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:47 pm
Good point, for some reason i thought i was writing in General.

Moved Razz
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Worldie
Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:18 pm
Raidwide Auras... srs business...

And this Beacon of Light is starting to annoy me too :\
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
degre
Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:22 pm
You don't like bacon?
_________________
Worldie
Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:25 pm
*moves out of a BoL range*
woosh
*moves in of a BoL range*
woosh
*moves out of a BoL range*
woosh
*moves in of a BoL range*
woosh
*moves out of a BoL range*
woosh
*moves in of a BoL range*
woosh
*moves out of a BoL range*
woosh
*moves in of a BoL range*
woosh
*moves out of a BoL range*
woosh
*moves in of a BoL range*
woosh
*moves out of a BoL range*
woosh
*moves in of a BoL range*
woosh
*moves out of a BoL range*
woosh
*moves in of a BoL range*
woosh



Hlep Sad
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
degre
Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:31 pm
Ok, got the idea Very Happy
_________________