Skip to content
Maintankadin

@ Lore & Baelor

Prepared
Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:42 am

@ Lore & Baelor

Guess whose Comcast died halfway through a really bitchin' story (that I probably don't remember now)?

Oh well, that was my 2 AM cue to STFU and get to bed. It was fun just shooting the breeze with you guys for a few hours like that, though. :D
_________________
"Judgement day's not coming soon enough."




Defense < 490 = Healing gear or Hydross gear.
Lore
Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:44 am
I wondered if that was what happened. Oh well, I really needed to go to bed myself Razz
_________________
Me, LOL!
Caerdwynn
Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:13 am
I heard it was cranberry manhattans.
_________________


Jesus: "I can offer you eternal Salvation."
Disciples: "Can I get Might or Kings instead?"
Baelor
Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:55 am
I went out of the channel to talk with some druid applicant to my guild... I come back and Lore disappeared and Flolah's there but... not...

Ah well...

4 hours of sleep and a busy day at work make Baelor something something...

There was no nightcap, Vanifae, sorry to disappoint. There was Lore drinking cheap beer though, that was fun.
_________________
GM of <Adaptation>
Stats below usually unbuffed w/o Devo Aura

1617 heal, 118 mp5, & 14.24% crit heal set
Prepared
Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:12 am
Cheap, disgusting-sounding beer. I weep for the man, I really do.

I feel for the four hours of sleep, Baelor. I was woken up by the resident sick-person (my druid roommate) to get his pain meds and something to eat so he doesn't vomit it up in three hours. That was about 6 am my time (3 hours earlier than I work) and I couldn't get back to sleep after. Too much of that big bright F U in the sky.

What'd Ron White call it? The "sun"?
_________________
"Judgement day's not coming soon enough."




Defense < 490 = Healing gear or Hydross gear.
Prepared
Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:28 am
XD

That brightened up my morning, either way.
_________________
"Judgement day's not coming soon enough."




Defense < 490 = Healing gear or Hydross gear.
Lore
Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:15 am
The cheaper the beer, the more I can afford. The more I can afford, the more I can drink. The more I can drink, the funnier my face feels, and that's pretty much the whole goal to begin with isn't it?
_________________
Me, LOL!