Since I can't add much in terms of experience, since I have just started Kara, this will be my way of contributing to the cause. The instructions are long for the sake of being thorough, but I promise it is quite easy to use and worthwhile after you take the minute to get it set up.
How to hold down a button and have Holy Shield up instantly
Required:
1. Windows
2. AutoHotKey (Free, link provided below.)
3. Ability to follow some simple instructions!
Steps
Get Auto Hotkey
1. Go to http://www.autohotkey.com/download/ and download the first file.
2. Install the file you just downloaded. It is an exe file, so just install it wherever and accept the defaults.
***It is always a good idea to investigate where a program comes from before downloading it. By all means investigate the main page, look up info on the program, and virus scan it. However, I assure you it will bring no harm to your computer.***
Set up the program
1. Right click on your desktop, and go to new. One of the options there should be AutoHotkey Script. Click it.
2. Rename the new file that just appeared on your desktop. I use "Holy Shield." It just makes sense.
3. Right click the file, and click Edit Script
4. Notepad should open up. It will have some stuff stating the version of the program and some other information. Delete all the text here, leaving you with a blank notepad.
Now the tricky part!
5. Copy and Paste the following block of code into the word document.
Kitsuna
Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:05 pm





