Skip to content
Maintankadin

The Cockpit UI

Questioner
Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:54 am

The Cockpit UI

People were asking about my UI in these screenshots:

http://www.codesavior.com/wow/WoWScrnShot_082007_222955.jpg
http://www.codesavior.com/wow/WoWScrnShot_072007_000506.jpg

Now, I am no pro by any means, but I will make my artwork public for you guys. I use EEpanels to set up the textures, Pitbull for the frames, ElkBuffBar, DBM for timers (opposite of EBB), SimpleMiniMap for the map, and Bartender3 for the buttons.

http://www.codesavior.com/wow/bottombarleft.tga
http://www.codesavior.com/wow/bottombarright.tga
http://www.codesavior.com/wow/bottombarmidleft.tga
http://www.codesavior.com/wow/bottombarmidright.tga
http://www.codesavior.com/wow/leftbar.tga
http://www.codesavior.com/wow/rightbar.tga
http://www.codesavior.com/wow/selfleft.tga
http://www.codesavior.com/wow/selfright.tga
_________________
<3 Tankadin at Heart.

Warrender
Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:06 pm
Thank you very much! You might not be a pro but it sure beats my MSPaint efforts by light years.
_________________
Zek
Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:56 pm
Indeed, Thank you very much for this, I feel like an idiot for asking but how exactly do I set up the background frames you have 0.o (Downloaded the art, no idea where to save it though >_>')
Cryst
Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:39 pm
Very nice textures; thanks for sharing! Bottombarleft.tga isn't saving for me though.

antishadow
Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:53 pm
Which mod are you using to have the circle buttons in the lower left?
_________________
Mortehl
Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:13 am
I love the screenshot with f you fear Very Happy
_________________
Nimanth
Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:13 am
I absolutly love this UI. Very Nice indeed. Might have to bribe you one day to get you to zip it up and post it on Curse. Wink

I have a fairly simple set up so I might bug ya to get a full mod list Wink
_________________
Nimanth ~ Argent Dawn
ECM
Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:52 am
The first link is broken Sad

Looks great, tho!
Jageto
Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:59 pm
Please zip this up on curse, I can't figure out how to work it. ><;; <_<