Skip to content
Maintankadin

Some Pallies say the sillyest things

Soulbreaker
Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:20 am

Some Pallies say the sillyest things

Was tanking SV in a pug group with a holy pally on healing. He says "are you ret?"

"no"!?

"well get rid of that sword (I'm using Crystalforged Sword BTW) there's a better one for tanking from Thrallmar rep, get that." "also you're gonna need more mana, lots more mana, trust me on this I know."

"I think I'll be right mate, thanks anyway" I reply.

"No no" he continues "Honestly I'm trying to help you out, all you need is a decent tanking sword and more mana and you'll do fine."

I tell ya it's no wonder pallies have a stigma attached to their tanking when you have guys like this going around "giving advice" lol.
_________________
Ownopotamus
Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:36 am
What an idiot...lol...
_________________
Mortehl
Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:38 am
Quick to call him an idiot. He's just misinformed.
_________________
Ubung
Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:23 am
Yeah what is it with Pally healers. Got asked for Devotion aura the other day(apparantly its better for tanking with, ret aura is useless :S) and another one that kept blessing might on me. Is attack power useful even in the slightest? I dont suppose any white dmg boost could be useful. Seems like even our own class have no idea how we function.

Cool
_________________

*The light is something you wield not something you switch on!*
Voldiir
Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:41 am
It's like the doctor who takes his dog to the vet with his own "diagnosis."

"I'm a doctor. I know."

Right... because a dog is a human.
_________________
Maranus
Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:13 am
When people try to tell me how to play my tankadin, they are either retards or I'm not paying attention.
_________________

You know you want it! Ooorah /dance