Skip to content
Maintankadin

I'm quitting WoW.

Lightskin
Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:19 am

I'm quitting WoW.




Don't know if anyone cares, but I am quitting WoW. Real life friend of mine and I had long talk about where WoW was going and we both agreed it's going to end up like EQ1 eventually.... and this is where it ends for us.



I started as a tank, and quit as a tank.
Peace out, tankadin community.
_________________
Velaegis
Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:39 am
Uh huh.. so you're quitting because of something you're guessing at. In that case, I'm going to stop using my computer because in Y3K it's going to stop working.

Think about what you're doing... it doesn't make a lot of sense. If you have other reasons for quitting though, please excuse my sarcasm on the matter and good luck in whatever those things are. Very Happy
_________________
matchbox
Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:14 am
i'd wait for warhammer
Bhrimstone
Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:28 am
Come to Kelthuzad and join my guild; Waiting for Warhammer.
Laughing
Lightskin
Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:33 pm
Fuck Warhammer. Sorry, it's terrible. And no, I'm prob going to go back to FPS games, UT3 is coming out. ^^
_________________
Lore
Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:37 pm
Yes, screw Warhammer, it's not even in beta yet so it must be bad.
_________________
Me, LOL!
Luromerre
Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:17 pm
I'm hoping for Pirates of the Burning Sea myself. WAR doesn't look all that great to me. No idea why.
_________________
Guillex
Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:02 pm
*starts praying for Doom4*
_________________

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist."
-Verbal Kint
Lightskin
Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:05 am
Quake Wars was beta tested on Fileplanet a while back, tried it, didn't like it too much tbh, it's like Battlefield 2, even though it's suppose to be like RTCW: ET, it borrows a lot from BF2.
_________________