Skip to content
Maintankadin

AOE spots

Nerfage
Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:03 pm

AOE spots

Ok, I don't know if I missed it, but I can't find any mention of good AOE spots for grinding cash/netherweave.
The only spot that I know of is just south of Area 52 on the ethreal guys.
Dwarfskinner
Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:15 pm
Yep


You missed it
_________________
dawningnight
Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:36 pm
the Demon Hunter Supplicants on the Scyer side of Black Temple are good if you can keep up with (ahead of is better) the damage. They hit fast and not to hard.
_________________
Igrado
Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:10 pm
really i dont think it matters as long as you dont die and can kill them before they respawn, you should be golden. Their timer is about 10 minutes, so its not that hard really. Its just more FUN to pull them all at once.

Admittedly if you can down them faster u can probably find something to do with the free time, I spammed city trade on my bank toon one weekend between clears, or you could include more mob groups if you can figure out how to do the ones on the path in a way that works for you.
_________________

"And were I e'en to die, the cursed enemy would not tear his gaze from me for fear that I should rise back up."
mirkodeluxe
Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:14 pm
I actually do it in my spelldamage gear, ~500 spelldamage and is made of a mix of greens, level 60 epics, caster rings and such. Not even 480 defense. I just manage to outdamage them by Rank6 consecration, bosanct, ret aura, holy shield and the figurine. I usually pop the trinket around 30% health.

With that strategy I can wear them all down without bubbling or popping wings.
_________________
Mirkodeluxe 0/46/15 - EU-The Maelstrom
Nerfage
Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:09 pm
well, the point in my post was more of " I know of one spot, are there others?"

BT supplicant's is another spot... what about when that spot is taken?
Merodyn
Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:38 pm
Youve already got a perfectly fine answer =) Check the youtube link.
Nerfage
Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:11 am
Doh, not reading all the reply's FTL
/bonk [target=player]
Hollyhell
Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:18 am
couple things I've deduced in the last few days.

Alembic of Power, Ret Aura, and Naglering aren't worth wearing. Why? I (personally) have too much avoidance. Between block (25?%), dodge and parry (30% for those two), I rarely get hit enough. Naglering accounted for 2k of my dmg. Ret Aura isn't going to be much more. Essence infused mushroom is probably going to be your better bet if you want mana return.