AergisMon Jan 19, 2009 5:09 pmOld shirtsWe found a couple left over from the last batch of shirts, only 3 though, so if you missed out last time now's your chance. Deleting this thread once they sell._________________
DaneMon Jan 19, 2009 8:46 pmIs there any difference between batches? What sizes are left>_________________
AergisMon Jan 19, 2009 10:26 pmThe old ones are not available anymore, and never will again. I randomly found 3 left over, so I put them back up for sale at 19.99 http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/shop/_________________
SanctityWed Jan 21, 2009 9:00 amTan one only in XL i'm just not that big also lol at the size conversion chart for beyond 3XL _________________RFG - SancUI
towellieeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:57 amAre there new shirts coming up in the future? just wondering_________________
AergisWed Jan 21, 2009 11:20 amRight now I'm working on hats and a hooded sweatshirt. Shirts will probably come at some point too._________________