Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tanking is hard...

John Ra
Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:49 am

Tanking is hard...

...And that's all I have to say about that. Crying or Very sad
_________________
Odius
Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:46 pm
Tanking is easy Very Happy

Getting DPS that's not retarded is hard Sad
_________________
stalkerzero
Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:44 pm
I am not even 70 yet and I almost miss the ez-mode of healing or dps'ing.

It was always just: show up, buff up, smash buttons, profit.

Well, maybe it was a little harder than that but by far I think tanking is quite a bit more taxing and requires a lot more research/brain activity.
_________________
Velaegis
Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:06 pm
I hopped on my old Druid once (my first character EVER) and healed through a WSG. I actually liked the challenge of trying to keep health bars up in time. Razz

Theeen I switched back and tanked Blood Furnace with my Pally. I felt a lot more comfortable.
_________________
Demiblade
Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:03 am
The secret is the pants. Try without them.
_________________
Warrender
Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:05 am
A wiser man than me once said:

Tanking is responsibility, healing is a job, DPS is a game.
_________________
Cragus
Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:12 am
"dps is a game"


Don't really agree with that, dps is actually quite hard to get right, harder than most think. We have spent a lot of time increasing peoples dps through respecs, re gems, knowledge base etc etc. Its easy to dps, but harder to be good at it.

So i doubt the wisdom of this man Smile
_________________