Skip to content
Maintankadin

Lore is a failure

Soller
Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:29 pm

Lore is a failure

I have proof, the man admits it himself!



YOU SHOULD HAVE MAILED ME THE 1,500 GOLD LORE, NOW I HAVE EXPOSED YOU AS A FRAUD. I HOPE THIS TEACHES YOU A LESSON YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!


P.s. Hi Prot Pallies!
fafhrd
Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:44 pm
How dare you peddle your filthy lies here! Take your silly sacrilegious screenshots and be gone, jealous warrior cow.

My Lady Lore's virtue is not to be besmirched so lightly.
_________________

The original Level 70 Lore-stalker
Level 70 Hunter - Eredar (retired)
Joonho
Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:52 pm
Lol soller...

Starcraft rematch!!
Loladin
Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:09 pm
This is kind of disgusting.
_________________
Lore
Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:53 pm
My guildmates are trolling me -_- pay no heed to their drivel!
_________________
Me, LOL!
Lightbeard
Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:52 pm
Lore whees the +12sta gem thats suppsoed to be in your shield
Lore
Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:00 pm
Waiting for 2.2 to put my +18 stam jewelcrafting gem in there.
_________________
Me, LOL!