Skip to content
Maintankadin

3.1 PTR Talent Tree

Doxa
Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:24 pm

3.1 PTR Talent Tree

Someone have a link of what the paladin talent tree looks like on the PTR right now? MMO-Champions seems wrong to me (as of this writing).
_________________
Dorvan
Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:27 pm
Add Divinity (+1/2/3/4/5% healing done and healing received) in Tier 1 Prot, and unlink the talents in the right column of deep prot, and the calculator is accurate as of now.
_________________


WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
steadypal
Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:29 pm
yup yup, hopefully they give us SOMETHING better than 5% more healing recieved and done,, that sounds kind of LAME...

how are ppl going to be speccing btw?
Jasari
Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:50 am
The talent really isn't strong for anything. It'd a mediocre holy paladin talent, but still not as good as +5% crit. I'm not even sure I'd take it over reckoning. I guess I could see holy paladins picking up like 2/5 after they've maxed out the ret crit talents.

[edit]

And I predict ret gets somewhere to put those talents.
Arcand
Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:51 am
WoWhead says they're working feverishly on the talent calculators, but nothing's ready yet.
_________________
Everything in war is very simple. But in war, even the simplest thing is difficult.
Panzerdin
Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:56 am
Nonsense. It really doesn't take that long to put a picture in and add some text to it. They've already got the talent tree infrastructure in place.
_________________
If you shoot Anthony several hundred times with an anti-tank rifle whilst he is stabbed to death by a squad of ninja monkeys, he will be dead.

OK?
Majiben
Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:16 am
It's not hard to redo one tree but they have to do 30 trees.
_________________
Arcand
Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:02 am
Yeah, if the paladin prot tree were the only thing they had to do today I'd expect it to take twenty minutes at most.

However.
_________________
Everything in war is very simple. But in war, even the simplest thing is difficult.
Ilariel
Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:22 am
Im just wondering...
Does the 5% bonus to received healing stack with the 6% from improved devotion aura, or any other comparable +6% healing talent?
_________________
Doogiehowser
Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:25 am
I don't see Divinity as a must have for holy. The amount of overhealing done by holy pallies is reaching 70 to 80% already.

Also, if you're struggling for that extra burst healing, you can just Glyph for it with Seal of Light for an additional 5% healing while Seal of Light is up.

Granted, I haven't been in a raid or done progression raids yet, but as a holy pally now, I'm generally not worried about the size of my heals at this point.

That being said, I'm really excited to have Kings baselined and now have some more crit through the ret tree and have two points to spare.
_________________