They are adding a pretty cool feature to the PTR for some testing, a tanking version of a patchwerk target dummy. This is a pretty cool feature, I wonder it if will ever go to live realms.
A way for blizzard to see which class is down in the dirt first most likely. At least on an encounter that's not based on tank cooldowns. _________________ Mutley
Vek'nilash EU
Heh, I wonder if these things are going to be able to kill you. I can just imagine someone running by the Patchwerk dummy in IF and thinking "Hey, this thing is new" and then getting obliterated. _________________ http://www.armorylite.com/us/ysera/Jerrycakes
If they want to be comprehensive they should make two versions, one that simulates damage and causes not actual damage and one that ends like a duel, with you surrendering at 1%. That way tanks can test themselves and their gear all alone and the other version can serve as a test to healers. _________________
Is this actually supposed to be in IF or something? From the post I got the impression they just had a naxx instance set up with modified versions of PW. _________________
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.