I'm basicly just looking for any advice you can offer on how to get a good guild up and running with basic polices, loot systems, how the hell to run a guild bank ( I have nooo idea what to even do with this thing) and how to set up leadership.
Ive got about 4 solid officers that i trust completely and are good players and about 6 others that are coming up but mediocre at best. Tho, i believe we can shape them into great players with a little bit of direction. I'd really like to stay away from trade channel spamming and just would like some tips on how to get people to come join us as were still building. I figure we will clear out naxx with about 3 pugs a couple times and start to make a name for ourselves with content clear. ( myself and all my officers have been through all the content already via ali toons so im pretty confident we can blow through this quickly)
So after a long post of background and kinda vague questions my two main concerns are
1. Loot system. Ive decided a straight roll for 10 mans is okay with the occasional intervention for tanks/healers. For 25's im completely lost. Ive been thinking about this for weeks now and just want a fair system that is easy to manage and wont promote dkp hording/ biased loot council/ all the other crap that goes with looting. I really want everyone to enjoy the guild and get gear at the same time, not be sucking up in hopes that the loot gods might grace them with a master loot
2. Building to 25's. Im pretty confident that with my small team i have now we will be able to fill in the 2-3 holes for 10mans quickly. I am really worried about moving up to 25's tho. What do you do in that time that you have 19 people that are solid raiders in the guild with not enough for 2 10's and not enough for a 25? would you guys recommend pugging some xtras and try to pick them up when they're good or just rotate people around and hope they dont get pissed waiting?
Anyways Thank you guys for your responses in advance. I rarely post but i have read this site daily for over a year and it has enabled me to not only tank when people said lawl a pally tank, and now move up to a spot where i feel i can lead a guild and raids successfully!


