Skip to content
Maintankadin

patchwerk training dummy @ PTR?

MonkH
Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:33 pm

patchwerk training dummy @ PTR?

cant remember were i saw it now but remember somone posting about a patchwerk training dummy for tanks on ptr? where is this on ptr?
_________________
Daeden Prot Pala of EU-Frostmane.

Classes also played:
Druid, Warlock, Priest, Warrior, and now Paladin
Makaijin
Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:46 pm
I'm not sure about a real training dummy that hits back for tanks, but a while back some people were describing Patchwerk himself IS a big training dummy that hits back because the fight mechanics wise is so easy and simple. Nothing fancy, the tank just tanks, the DPS well just dpses and the healers just spam heals, nothing to it.
_________________
Andox
Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:47 pm
Some people say that it's placed inside Naxxramas, so if you can't find it in the cities it should be next to the real Patchwerk I think.
mclem
Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:51 pm
I'm pretty sure it's intended to be added to Ulduar, but may not be there yet. Give me a mo and I'll see if I can find a blue about it.

The original blue post:

mclem
Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:56 pm
Just to add to this, the DPS version is now (intermittently?) up:

KysenMurrin
Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:52 am
Saw it last night on the live feed - when Freya shut down, the raid was booted from Ulduar and logged back in to the Iron Concourse, where "Patchwerk PTR DPS Test" was running around. From what I gathered he had about 10M health.
_________________