Skip to content
Maintankadin

Divine Plea Glyph + BoS

Trebor
Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Divine Plea Glyph + BoS

Any word yet if the damage reduction of these two stack? It looks to me like the glyph and perma DP in most fights is blizz moving us away from BoS.
Andox
Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:33 am
Well, looks like they are goingto remove it. But I still think BoS is superior, it give me alot more mana than perma DP I think. Fast hitters, AE trashpacks etc.
MonkH
Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:28 am
ofc u can just get another paladin to buff it!
_________________
Daeden Prot Pala of EU-Frostmane.

Classes also played:
Druid, Warlock, Priest, Warrior, and now Paladin
Lemondish
Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:50 am
I'd like to think it will stack, but realistically I'm expecting Blessing of Sanctuary to be removed. It isn't following their new homogenized buff system to have one buff that is designed for only one spec out of thirty.