Skip to content
Maintankadin

Omg, armor nerf on the PTR!

Lienna
Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:57 pm

Omg, armor nerf on the PTR!

Oh my god...

They nerfed my T8 chestpiece... now i can't see my belly anymore :(
Lusei
Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:49 pm

Re: Omg, armor nerf on the PTR!

Confirmed :(

Image
Nikachelle
Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:08 pm

Re: Omg, armor nerf on the PTR!

Bah, I was looking forward to wearing Britney Spears' chestpiece. :(
Barathorn
Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:11 pm

Re: Omg, armor nerf on the PTR!

Nikachelle wrote:Bah, I was looking forward to wearing Britney Spears' chestpiece. :(


I thought it had been quiet :P

Welcome back.
Nikachelle
Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:14 pm

Re: Omg, armor nerf on the PTR!

Barathorn wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:Bah, I was looking forward to wearing Britney Spears' chestpiece. :(


I thought it had been quiet :P

Welcome back.


hehe I'm not actually back yet. Still in England for one more day. Fly back tomorrow. I did hold out an entire week and a half without checking my guild boards or MT though...
lusisia
Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:17 pm

Re: Omg, armor nerf on the PTR!

Lienna wrote:Oh my god...

They nerfed my T8 chestpiece... now i can't see my belly anymore :(


That blows. I intentionally run without a shirt or tabard because I liked the "breast"plate look. BAH.
Majiben
Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Re: Omg, armor nerf on the PTR!

'Bout damn time.
Aubade
Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Re: Omg, armor nerf on the PTR!

BAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW


I'm quitting because of this.
Nyree
Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:45 pm

Re: Omg, armor nerf on the PTR!

Hell no!

I wanted the chest just because i could see my belly! I guess now i have a reason to change gender with my toon...
Beornus
Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Re: Omg, armor nerf on the PTR!

Nikachelle wrote:
Barathorn wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:Bah, I was looking forward to wearing Britney Spears' chestpiece. :(


I thought it had been quiet :P

Welcome back.


hehe I'm not actually back yet. Still in England for one more day. Fly back tomorrow. I did hold out an entire week and a half without checking my guild boards or MT though...


You are in England and not visiting Bara? I imagine his feelings are quite hurt, Nika!
Lore
Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Omg, armor nerf on the PTR!

This makes me very sad.
Barathorn
Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Re: Omg, armor nerf on the PTR!

Beornus wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
Barathorn wrote:
I thought it had been quiet :P

Welcome back.


hehe I'm not actually back yet. Still in England for one more day. Fly back tomorrow. I did hold out an entire week and a half without checking my guild boards or MT though...


You are in England and not visiting Bara? I imagine his feelings are quite hurt, Nika!


*is immediately quiet*

Move along.

:)
fafhrd
Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: Omg, armor nerf on the PTR!

wtf

reporting this as a bug
Sabindeus
Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Omg, armor nerf on the PTR!

lol

ETA til Invis releases a patch for this?
Awyndel
Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:59 pm

Re: Omg, armor nerf on the PTR!

I honestly don't understand what the buzz is about.