Actually, if they'll offer race transfers with the new race/class combos, Ima gonna turn my nelf hunter into a human. Every Man for Himself is the most OP racial in the game, and I wants it.
I have put a lot of work into my BE paladin but I have always wanted to be a tauren paladin. I was talking to my friend about cool itt would be like 2 months ago. Will be a tough call. I have also been thinking of going ally, but now with worgen the NE tards the rerolled BEs may all leave and make me want to stay.
Naming is going to go along the lines of the elven 'sephiroth' thing with 'holycow' or something similar.
Will I roll one? Obviously.
Braundo
Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:54 pm
Re: Tauren Paladins
I will probably make an alt that makes use of the new combinations, but with all of the achievements and such that I've done, starting all over from scratch again just for a different race doesn't particularly appeal to me. If they do a race transfer service...maybe.
Tebin
Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:57 pm
Re: Tauren Paladins
I wish i had the artistic talent to draw what I'm thinking...a big fat neckearded man wearing a 'blizzard' t shirt mounting and violently raping the anthromorphic form of 'wow lore'....