I don't have time to post the data I recorded till a bit later, but on the PTR I found that the following equation matched all my data points:
Base Damage = weapon_speed*10
Spell Damage portion = weapon_speed*spell_dmg/90
So:
Direct_Damage = weapon_speed*10 + weapon_speed*spell_dmg/90
I only tested for a a couple of hours (most of that was spent with two handers, which I usually killed stuff before I got a full stack...)
I didn't notice any difference between 1H and 2H, nor did it seem like BoM had any effect.
If anyone else is taking data, see if it matches that equation. Remember not to spec into 1H Weapon Spec and don't fight in places like Terrokar where there might be those +5% damage buffs as those will skew the results some.
Also, make sure you watch a lot of the procs for each weapon/gear that you test. The results of that equation are a decimal number most of the time and I have found that if I sit there and whack at an enemy long enough I will see the direct damage be 2 numbers, which so far have been the floor and ceiling of the numbers my equation comes up with.
_________________
