Skip to content
Maintankadin

Other recomended sites?

Sam Drugbringer
Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:40 pm

Other recomended sites?

So, recently I've gotten into Wow after a year long Stabbitical, been leveling up a few charaters. A friend of mine recomended this forum for help with my paladin (Who I am planing on making a Tank) and it does look like a very good resorce.

HOWEVER, My MAIN (As hers is a palain) is a Priest, and I've noticed a lot more direction she has over me. One of the reasons I came here was hope there would be some affliates or links to similar, very well knoedgable sites for other classes. The forums are useless, and just randomly searching Google for good advice leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

In this vein, I really wish you would make a sticky here for recomended sites for things other then tanking paladins. Or, at least for poor old me, pointing out some other good forums? I'm sure you guys play other classes, and must know of other good sites.
Uthadanin
Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:42 pm
There are other classes besides paladin? lol j/k. Sadly enough though, I don't have any links for you.
_________________


Currently lvl 69, 10.5k+ unbuffed hp, 10.7k+ unbuffed armor, 471 defense.
Levantine
Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:47 am
Shadowpriest.com -Shadow Priests (durh)

and

The Druid Forums -Druids of all variety

are two that I know of. DF is only new and just now we're trying to get it up and running though.
_________________

Igrado
Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:05 am
The Warlocks Den

haven't spent a lot of time there, but it looks to be virtually a sister-site to Maintankadin... except for warlocks. Very Happy
_________________
ShaneFalco
Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:45 am
Max DPS is a pretty good site for theory crafting by yourself. It allows you to choose various DPS specs and allocate gear to see what your potential DPS is. They've also got forums, but they don't seem to be very active.
_________________
Shanefalco - 70 Human Paladin - Dragonmaw US
Zhelari
Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:00 am
All of the above forums are blocked at my workplace. /cry

Good stuff though, tagged for when I get home.
_________________
Zhelari - 70 BE Tankadin - Skullcrusher (US)
Kayoto
Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:33 am
[Blatant joke about a website name that can be interpreted as PRIEST SHAVEN instead of PRIESTS HAVEN]
_________________
Sam Drugbringer
Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:58 pm
Mucho grasias. Shadowpriest is espicaly helpful.
Dorvan
Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:55 pm
Does anyone know of any equivalent site for resto shammies of resto druids? Forums for all specs of those classes would be welcome too.
_________________