Skip to content
Maintankadin

What's your max HP in a 10-man raid?

Utena
Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:11 pm

What's your max HP in a 10-man raid?

I tank my regular KZ/ZA group at a few HP shy of 19K -- not enough cash yet to buy the Darkmoon cards, SSE's, and enchants to hit 20K, but so close, I can taste it.

What's your 10-man raid tanking max HP at?
_________________
Zhalseran
Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:19 pm
I think the highest I have seen is 17k, but I also don't reliably have fort/imp/commanding shout
_________________
Arcand
Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:22 pm
20,387 without Commanding Shout.

Dreading the gearing-up of my DPS, whereupon I'll have to watch my health wither away as I desperately pile on spell damage.
_________________
Scarlet Crusade - 0/46/15 - Uncrushable at 15.5k
Worldie
Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:08 pm
22k on ZA nowadays.
_________________

ari
Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:28 pm
21.2k with the lot Smile

no gear from anything beyond gruuls
Lakirby
Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:50 pm
I buff to about 18.9k.
_________________
xyzor
Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:54 pm
I buff to around 19k also...once in a while I will pop a seed just for kicks and smile at my 21k Wink.
_________________
Caelia
Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:32 pm
somewhere between 18-19k with a warrior with commanding, still waiting on moroes belt or the badge one.
_________________

Lynk
Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:47 pm
22,967 hp
_________________
Trognar
Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:03 pm
probably about 19k with shouts if they were done.

Get a better shield already Lynk Razz
_________________
Exodius
Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:04 pm
I don't do 10 man, just a lot of heroics...

That being said, my health has been 16k...

Without a pot...

And with no gear from Karazhan or harder content. Razz
_________________

Menardi
Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:13 pm
I hit 50k on Netherspite and LoH'd myself to beat our Druid's record heal of 36k. My actual health is usually around 20-22k buffed, depending on which set I choose to use.
_________________
Zhalseran
Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:15 pm
One time I crit curator for 500 billion
_________________
Claydon
Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:43 am
In my block set I hit 18.2k without commanding shout.
Threat set is about 17.6k without commanding shout.
_________________