Skip to content
Maintankadin

Biggest Gear Whore Contest

Jaedyn
Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:23 pm

Biggest Gear Whore Contest

Fun little contest my guild had the other night. A bunch of the members got into a (playful) epeen contest about who had to lug around the most gear over a 2 day span. Lotta numbers were tossed around like 30-40 pieces. Then a druid, a warrior and I got involved and we had fun.

I finished with 61 different pieces of gear I'd use in a given 2 day span.

The warrior was right behind me with 58 and the druid beat us both out with 72. That included: Frost, Nature, DPS, Tank, Heal, PVP DPS, and PVP healing gear. Woe be unto him if he ever goes Boomkin.


So, long story short, lets here your gear counts.
Zhalseran
Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:31 pm
45 in my bag. About 15-20 in the bank...
_________________
Lore
Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:42 pm
74 at the moment including shadow resist set (which is 6 pieces), fire/frost/nature resist in the bank, got rid of my arcane resist a while ago.
_________________
Uther would have rolled a Blood Elf.
Worldie
Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:57 pm


Without considering useless shits and adding to banked-inventoried items my equipped gear, its 127 items.

Well hum i can't really say i use AR gear much tho, maybe you can count it off.
_________________

Worldie
Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:02 pm
Mmm not really, haven't seen any horde raid nowadays, people prefer to bore themselves in arena <.<
_________________

Romie
Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:59 am
i got gear for every spec, and afew old goodies from pre tbc that i cant get rid of. mainly my kels revenge, full 2.5 and ass candy and then my RP gears. my pally has no room in his bank and bags Sad
_________________
Uthadanin
Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:01 am
I lose, 7 or 8 pieces for my healing set, but I just dinged 62, so a long way to go. (I outgear almost everyone at my level on my server so I get my choice on tanking or healing)
_________________
Boudi
Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:53 am
20 to 35ish. uncrush set, threat set(not uncrushable yet), block rating + value set, healing gear, tuxedo

not much but hey, i started raiding karazhan 1.5-2 weeks ago Wink
_________________

Tanked: Midnight + Attunman, Maiden, Big Bad Wolf, Prince, Illhoof
enbee
Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:51 am
I was forced to sell my t2/2.5/3 at the start of season 3, and destroy my season1 gear -_-

Also : http://www.drama-wow.com/dkp/plugins/fancystats/

(note : I switched holy -> prot in mid progress so my total loot is bloated partly because of this)
_________________

LoL, a paladin tank!
John Ra
Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:25 am
Could someone please make a (possibly stickied) "Resistance Gear List" in the Gear forum?
_________________
Dunemas
Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:31 am
Full set of gear for each spec. Worst is my holy set, greens mixed with pvp pieces and tier 4 bits I accumulated. Best is obviously my prot set, though I may honor grind for S1 gear to kit out my ret pieces. I have a more threat-oriented setup for prot composed of some good solid plate caster gear for the purposes massive threat for killing trash quickly, but my primary tank set sees the most use by far.

I'd say my total pieces come out to around 40-50.
_________________
Oramac
Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:39 am
i have a full set for holy, ret, and prot.

ret has a pvp and pve set.

prot has threat, max EH, max avoidance, and working on max block/BV.

no idea what the actual number is, but if i see more than 8-10 bag slots open i start to wonder if my mods are bugged.
_________________
Robbo
Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:41 am
I have too much gear, and not enough at the same time.

Confused
_________________