Skip to content
Maintankadin

@guillex

lusisia
Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:05 pm

@guillex

Je suis un mage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ1oCszRktE

I still prefer paladin in that Willy Toledo way.
_________________

Some people call me crazy but I like to think of myself as a freelance lunatic.
Ann Coulter is a Cylon
Kayoto
Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:41 pm
The announcer saying "World of Warcraft" with that heavy french slur is the funniest part of that entire commercial.
_________________
Guillex
Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:44 pm
Oh god. Why did you do that to me, honestly?

I was all excited about FINALLY getting an "@" post ... and you shove J-C Van Suck down my throat? Sad

I thought you wubbed me lu. Sad

"My name is Jean-Claude Van Damme ... and I am a mage"
"Hand to hand (body to body for me) fighting for me ... it's over"
"Now I throw *something* powerful"
"If you come after me too much, I'll sheep you"
"A sheeeeeeep"
"Because sheep are soft, you know?"
"I am Jean-Claude Van Damme, I am a mage"
"And you, what do you play?"

And for the record, it's the announcer who says it in the accent, not Van Suck


edit: Yes. You made me listen to the entire thing and translate Parisien French into intelligible English. Thank you. I feel dirty now.
_________________
Official thread killer

Aeverius
Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:40 pm
Haha "mouton!"

I want a macro on my mage to say that every time I sheep something.

The weird thing is that he says "It's over!" and "sheep" in english, and they subtitle it in French... I don't get that. And then he goes and says "mouton" anyway... oh well. That was still pretty awesome.
_________________