Skip to content
Maintankadin

Whisperwind (PVE)

Honorshammer
Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:53 am

Whisperwind (PVE)

If any of you guys are on Whisperwind PVE server could you tell me a little about it.

Low or High Pop? Ally:Horde Ratio? Progression? Good guilds/Bad guilds?

Attitude towards us?

Thanks!
_________________

http://honorscode.blogspot.com/
Zhalseran
Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:01 am
http://www.wowjutsu.com/us/whisperwind/

this should give you an idea as to the progression on the server. It looks kinda weird. Nobody has killed Illidan yet, but there are a lot of guilds pretty far in progression
_________________
Airadin
Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:23 am
Heya!

Whisperwind has been my home server since release. If I had to sum it up in one phrase it would be "Business as usual." In general the economoy is somewhat on the higher side and the server does occasionally get queues logging in.

Guild-wise I'd say its about average. Its heavy on the alliance side last I looked (been a while though). It has its share of pita guilds and griefers but I haven't seen alot of troule with them lately. There are only a handful of HUGE active guilds that I know of on alliance side so smaller guilds tend to band together to do things. The guild I'm in is doing this with 3 others (Anyone remember Faile's Bandits from AC? Now known as Bandits reborn Smile )

Progression, we were running VERY slow there for a while with no one doing T5 & T6 dungeons for awhile. That has picked up alot in the last few months so I suspect we'll start seeing catch up pretty soon.

As far as tanking paladins go, the old prejudices are still there. I had to make a name for myself tanking. The server can be a little light on tanking and healing sometimes so they had to resort to pallys and ferals. I don't see much in the way of pushback for a pally tank in pugs anymore.
_________________