Haven't seen Gestalt post since he said he was throwing up his hands. Wonder if he's still tanking, or if he went back to Zalkir, or what. _________________ Scarlet Crusade - 0/46/15 - Uncrushable at 15.5k
Gestalt's armory profile hasn't updated since the beginning of October. I think it's a safe bet that Zalkir hasn't touched his paladin in a while.
As for going back to his warrior, the only Zalkir troll warrior on armory is on Medivh server and is level 69. I thought his warrior was from Ysera server, but if that's him, he was last seen by armory last week. He might have gone back to the warrior and transfered him. _________________ I am the shield that guards the realms of men.
LOL... 10 months later... Blizzard starts taking note of it's own community taking note of it's own intentions to "make Paladins a viable tanking class." They can be so exasperating sometimes.
... btw, first sign of Eyonix actually PLAYING the class he CM's for?
it should be stressed that with the taunt macro, it doesnt make a damn difference if the MOB is in range, only if the mobs TARGET is in range. i've had times where i cant taunt a mob standing next to me because its target is >40 yards away from me. _________________
Frankly, my blood is boiling, and curses are flowing from head at the sheer absurdity of the situation... it pisses me off to no end...
I am trying to contain myself, as I realize what I say is a reputation for who i am.. but I am really looking forward to Vanifae's and Sab's comments on this. I hope they do not excersise any restraint.
I posted a reply telling Eyonix that Gestalt has been MIA for some time and might not get around to updating. Perhaps we should take his guide, make the appropriate edits, and post them in a reply and a new thread, hopefully have that stickied instead (crediting Gestalt/Zalkir for the original work, of course). _________________ I am the shield that guards the realms of men.