Skip to content
Maintankadin

Health Buffs.

Uthadanin
Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:34 pm

Health Buffs.

I am trying to tease one of the guild 70 warriors, I am trying to show up in the party for tomorrow nights instance with as close to or more heatlth than him....

Me lvl 62, 72xx health unbuffed

Him lvl 70 warrior 10,600 health unbuffed

I can swap out gems for +16 more stam, I should ding 63 in the morning.

Basically what food and buffs should I be looking for.
Fort, crawdads, kings, gift of the wild... Suggestions?

My goal is to hit 10,000+ in a 5 man environment. My armory is linked to my sig.
_________________
fafhrd
Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:48 pm
the hp buff from dire maul (+10%?), the hakkar buff (+15%), fort, kings, blood pact, talented commanding shout woud be a good start.
_________________

The original Level 70 Lore-stalker
Level 70 Hunter - Eredar (retired)
Claydon
Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:35 am
nightmare seed for 30secs of HP goodness.
_________________
Claydon
Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:04 am
You get them from picking nightmare vine if you are a herbalist, but they can be used by anyone. Go to the AH and buy one, they are about 7g each on our server =/

luckily i am a herbalist.

gives you an extra 2000 health for 30 secs.

i can hit 21k with CS and a seed.
_________________
Uthadanin
Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:10 am
I will do, I will bug the guild herbalists first, see if I can't get a free one for shock factor as I pick on the warrior about his "low health" for a 70.
_________________
Claydon
Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:21 am
fort = 79stam
blood pact = 79? stam
crawdad = 30 stam
flask of fort = 50 stam
comanding shout = 100ish stam
nightmare seed = 200 stam
kings = depends
GOTW = cant remember

that should be an extra 538 stamina 30 the duration of the nightmare seed and CS, and that doesnt include kings or gotw. 5380 health puts you over 10k easily. You may be able to get 10k without CS and seed.
_________________
Sabindeus
Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:53 am
Level up to 70.
_________________