Skip to content
Maintankadin

Epic WoW Machinima - Tales of the Past III

SmurfZG
Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:00 pm
the download links didn't work.. but the torrent seems fine.
_________________
Invisusira
Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:12 pm
Downloaded it the other day.

The intro is a m a z i n g. You're just watching it, floored, and them BAM! It hits you with EPIC LORE. You don't even see it coming. You really have to watch it.

Didn't make it much farther yet, started getting bored - it's and hour and a half long =D
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff
Xandin
Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:01 am
I've watched it nearly 3 times through since I downloaded it a few days ago. I think everything is extremely well done.

It helps to watch the first two movies before hand, because the third plays off the events of the first two very heavily.
_________________
Xandin of Aggramar US Armory
Kitsuna
Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:20 am
Watched it last night. Truly a peerless piece of work. Some of the plot elements felt a tad "borrowed," but still incredible.

The most astounding thing is the progress the author has made. TotP 1 was "give me the 10 minutes of my life back." TotP 2 was "oh, that was alright I guess." TotP 3 was "Illegal Danish, eat your heart out." I don't know how someone went from producing the "quality" of TotP 1 to the masterpiece that is TotP 3. Well worth the download, well worth watching.
_________________
cougarr
Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:21 pm
Fantastic movie. I really felt like I was watching the announced warcraft film.



Not only is the plot and animation very believable and entertaining but the guy showed some real story telling skill at the end combining humour and poignancy. These moments are amazing by themselves but really take the cake once you watch the first two parts.

I won't get into more for fear of spoilers but this is highly recommended.