Skip to content
Maintankadin

Solo Instances

Onaga
Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:31 am

Solo Instances

SO, whats the hardest instance you have solo'd as a tankadin (prot spec)?

I did Ramparts a couple days ago and started in on Bloodfurnace but only got to down the first boss of Bloodfurnace when my guildies asked me to run a heroic...
_________________
Swagger
Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:30 am
I haven't done any, it doesn't really interest me too much, but someone around here has done nearly all of shattered halls. Psiven, I think.
_________________

Worldie
Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:20 am
Underbog...

Well i also menaged to solo trashs in SH, ofc almost impossible to solo bosses.
_________________

Kayoto
Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:40 am
He solo'd all the trash, the bosses are pretty much impossible.
_________________
Sabindeus
Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:18 am
STOCKADES ZOMG I R LEET.

so much wool
_________________
Sabindeus
Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:23 am
I didn't take a screen shot but it wasn't a perfect ring like that... more like a ocmplete mess since they started dying before I was done pulling them all... and then they started running and dropping dead as they ran from my Lichen Guard DoT... just a mess.
_________________
Shirak
Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:36 am
I ran stocks for my Sister yesterday. The wife and I helped her out. I gathered them and she AOE'd them as I consicrated and HS'd. Wife had a blast. What I want to know is how you didn't get any runners...
_________________
Kaelie
Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:21 am
Ever since I saw the 70 mage that was running one of my lowbies die to permastun, I've been afraid to try that.
_________________