Skip to content
Maintankadin

Shadow priests

Nicki
Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:26 am

Shadow priests

So who of you were a shadow priest once :p ive seen a few i want to see the extent of this :p

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Nickki
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield%20Legion&n=Whitepaw

And yes i have a darkmoon card crusade and a spiritshard ring that i used for pve..no luck on mind blade after 5 months i gave up and was already playing my paladin =)
_________________
To face death and glory with an equal smile
Kitria
Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:54 am
I was a shadow priest main for a while, until I rediscovered how much fun protection paladins were.
_________________
Elennira
Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:26 am
my gf is a shadowpriest, i drag her to every instance for the mana and hp tickk =D
_________________
Erutaron
Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:53 am
My main is a shadow priest actually, my tankadin is my alt and I am still leveling him when I am not at work, or not raiding on my priest.

Armory if anyone is interested.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blackrock&n=Kimokeo

There are also some sig's / usernames that I also regonize as well from a shadowpriest forums I frequent, so I am pretty sure they will pop thier heads in here as well. Very Happy
Levantine
Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:17 pm
I do believe he is in my sig. =)
_________________

Shai
Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:32 pm
My main before BC used to be a priest. I was mostly holy due to it being pretty much required for raiding tho was shadow sometimes a bit when we could spare the healers. Anyway she's obviously shadow now, just haven't played her for a while as I'm leveling my hunter for farming purposes.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Tianira
_________________
Elennira
Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:45 pm
is there a shadowpriest forum like this one? my gf's feeling a bit down about her SP and i reckon if i point her at this forum, she'll get encouragement like new tankadins do here
_________________
Levantine
Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:07 pm
What Aevie said about SP.com, we're both mods there, but we can't save every newb that posts a n00b question. Wink
_________________

Jtree
Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:42 pm
Little something I work on when I'm tired of tanking bad pugs and farming.


_________________
Bubbleoseven
Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:43 pm
i've tried making one 7 times, i can't get past level 32 without dying of boredom.

so instead i've made a now 45 lock Very Happy
Ithus
Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:02 pm
I have a holy priest alt Rolling Eyes

does this make me an outcast? Sad
_________________