Skip to content
Maintankadin

Nerf Frankblack THE MOVIE

Romie
Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:00 am
Just some constructive criticism. You should really learn to use hotkeys and not click everything, you will greatly improve your tanking ability and turning with your mouse is also a great to learn.

If you are finding it hard to bind keys due to having to many spells/abilities you can also use the keys like q,e,f,z,x,c which are all in easy reach of your left hand and i generally only use 1-5 on my keyboard. You can also use shift and control to give you afew more easy hotkeys within easy reach so you end up with shift f, shift 1, etc.

Anyway have a good christmas, and remember to much meat with nothing else is bad for your stomach.
_________________
Ganage
Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:28 pm
I must admit, I thought it was going to be another supplicant farming vid and nearly stopped watching, but I'm glad I continued.
I finally started laughing when you got the fel reaver to Terrokar, and I realised what you were going to do.

Excellent movie, although I felt sorry for the person doing the introduction-to-shattrath quest, being led under the feet of the reaver...