Skip to content
Maintankadin

races and classes

Elennira
Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:37 pm

races and classes

im wanting to make a couple of characters for just general nukage and having fun, maybe for lvling later...just wondering whats the best race for the classes...for me, i kind of go pretty > functional, but im willing to at least partially change that (dwarves = h8, no offense XD)

wanting to make a priest, a shammy, warrior and a huntard

doesnt matter what race, alliance or horde...if its alliance, they'll go on my main's server...if its horde, it'll go on the server my university mates have

also, which one of those above classes tends to be the funnest to play...was gonna go shadow priest, enhancement, arms/fury and BM respectively
---edit line---
additional: why is Joan Cussack attractive? she doesnt seem to look that nice....but yet she's incredibly hot XD
_________________
Darklordkatt
Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:05 am
Gnome Warlock. Or Belf Warlock if you prefer. (you're better off going orc though if you're going to be horde)
_________________
70 Prot Pally
Muahahaha 70 Warlock
Kalishnakov 54 Hunter
Maliance
Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:25 pm
Anything that reminds me of Cossack's Song is HOT
By the way who is Joan Cussack?
_________________
Invisusira
Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:36 pm
I used to not even know who Joan Cusack was. I refered to her as "that weird lady in the US Cellular commercials." And then I was like, OH, THAT'S Joan Cusack?
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff
Leidus
Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:38 pm
I never thought I'd see "Joan Cussack" and "attractive" in the same sentence without "un" in between them...

Of the options you listed, I'd pick enhancement shaman. I have one, they're a blast. I found shadow priest to be boring (I hate channeled spells), I have a hunter but BM bores me, I enjoy marksman, and warriors are pretty damn neat too.
_________________
Erendis
Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:39 pm
I love the hunter play style but warrior can be a lot of fun. Either way you pretty much never stop grinding.
_________________
Bow and Shield Blog