Skip to content
Maintankadin

Congratulations maintankadin!

Ignus
Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:47 am

Congratulations maintankadin!

well, looks like we've hit semi-official status. Being linked to in the tanking 101 guide by gestalt, pretty much gives us an official stamp of approval and means many new tanks that are unaware of the culture and background of the paladin community, or are discovering how terrible a place to discuss the official boards are, will see that link and visit here, and we can help answer their questions, while many questions will be answered for them by the stickies.

This is now an official source of information for ALL aspiring tankadins, not just those who have happened to stumble across the site.

Pretty dang far way to come from just someone's pet project forum eh? I myself clicked on someone's signature way back in the day and joined because I felt "wow, what a great idea, a place to talk about paladin tanking without the bigots on the official forums." we have exceeded anything I think we had dreamed of, and through the actions of the mods and our active forum regulars, landed ourselves the spot of "#1 best place to discuss paladin tanking" throughout the internet. We are to pally tanking what tankspot is to warrior tanking, and EJ forums are to most classes. We have cookies and cake though, unlike our EJ brothers and sisters ^.~

So, pat yourselves on the backs guys, it'll only get better from here.


----------edit------
crap, meant to post in general. OH HIGH AND MIGHTY GODS OF MODERATORSHIP, I BESEECH THEE, PLEASE GRANT MY HUMBLE REQUEST and move this to the general forums >.>
_________________
If you invest all of your talents, all of your gear, all of your knowledge and skill into tanking, you should be the best tank.
Pizbit
Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:19 pm
i fund dis site
den i startd lrnin

Now I spell good and grammar good and tank good!
_________________
Lore
Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:45 am
Moved to General.

I'm not much of one for status. Being linked in a sticky is cool, and will bring a lot more people "into the fold", so to speak, but until I start collecting a paycheck that says Blizzard Entertainment I'd hardly consider this "official" by any means Wink
_________________
Uther would have rolled a Blood Elf.
fafhrd
Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:48 am
Hmm. I suppose this means we should keep the completely random off-topic stuff on the down low for a while?

edit:omg idiomatic error >.<
_________________

The original Level 70 Lore-stalker
Level 70 Hunter - Eredar (retired)
Thesupreme
Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:09 pm
Maintankadin is also mentioned in the Swedish gaming magazine Level. In the latest wow-only version.

The reason behind this is that one of the writers in the newspaper, plays a BE protadin. Rintho... I belive.
_________________
Superman tanks all!

Thesupreme - 70 - Al'Akir - I aint no superman
Euphoria
Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:18 pm
Meh, I'm a longtime reader and I dunno how I feel about the "new" people moving in. I mean, they have small hands and smell of cabbage!
_________________
I have a healing set, a ret set, and a protection set for a reason. I just hate having to use the first two.
Nicos
Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:18 pm
New people are circus folk? *gasp*
_________________

Euphoria
Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:19 pm
Wow...I knew somebody would get it, I didn't know it'd happen that fast though Smile
_________________
I have a healing set, a ret set, and a protection set for a reason. I just hate having to use the first two.
Maliance
Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:21 pm
Doesn't being found on the official forum just mean retards like me are planning to come here too? Confused
_________________