http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=3686810717&postId=36879493166
Someone linked a prot warrior pvp video that I found amazingly interesting. I would suggest the HQ version. The best part is around 15 minutes in (part II).
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=52549
Watching this I felt a PROFOUND loss for not having the abilities that a lot of us would have liked for a while now:
Spell Reflect
Bash
Charge
And the like.
Now this guy is rated "decently" (1700ish during S2). I just don't think it would be possible for a prot pally to get that high on a 2v2 team himself and the main reason is the lack of dealing with casters. What's interesting is that the only class this guy admitted he had a problem with was frost mages.
Anyway, its a good watch and VERY interesting none the less.
EDIT: The other interesting thing is that all the pallies he fought we're pretty pitiful. No concentration aura and the one that APPEARS to be a prot pally was dishing out NO reflective damage at all.
_________________
Some people call me crazy but I like to think of myself as a freelance lunatic.
Ann Coulter is a Cylon
