Skip to content
Maintankadin

How many people have you convinced that Tankadins are great?

Damnazion
Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:38 am

How many people have you convinced that Tankadins are great?

This topic could go under successes but it will be nice to see separately.

I have personally changed at least 25 toons tankadin mentalities for the better. There may be a few people in groups that have failed that may think it was my fault. It was the healer's fault for sure. Twisted Evil
_________________
Damnazion-Blood Elf Tankadin-Llane
"Let the evil burn in my holy wrath!"

http://damnazion.blogspot.com/
Damnazion
Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:48 am
Nice, it took me awhile to get used to tanking, so I may have given a few bad impressions. Sorry, but I have made up for those mistakes 10 fold.
_________________
Damnazion-Blood Elf Tankadin-Llane
"Let the evil burn in my holy wrath!"

http://damnazion.blogspot.com/
Andox
Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:27 am
I can´t even remember how many.
_________________
Worldie
Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:59 am
A whole server is enough?
_________________

Ehtirno
Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:59 am
More for every day of Heroic pugging. Doing it the hard way for the benefit of the spec :p
_________________
Dane
Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:56 am
None. Yet.

But soon.
_________________
Dane
Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:56 am
Double post 4tl.
_________________
Andox
Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:32 am
I don´t think I convince people now. I only go guild runs now, but before I was ready for the "harder" heroics..oh boy, so many people..
_________________
Zand
Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:46 am
Everyone I party with.
_________________
fiorina
Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:21 am
jihad is bad
Oramac
Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:20 am
every time i AOE shattered halls. i like to bring druid healers so they can hurricane while they're bored. Very Happy
_________________
Aalryn
Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:25 am
Every group I have ever joined.

I actually seriously get messages to run kara and ZA every single day by people I've run with in the past saying it's not the same without me. It really sucks actually.
_________________
Official tankadin of <The Core> Tichondrius
NarfJones
Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:38 am
I would say most people I've grouped with. The only problem is when they whine about warrior tanks and give my name in specific, or just randomly cause hard feelings from other people. It's no fun to get a tell from a warrior friend, who is a perfectly good tank, telling me he was booted from a group so that they could invite me.

Are we getting to the point of being a little OP in a 5 or 10 man?
_________________

http://theorycraftingforlosers.wordpress.com/
Rhî
Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:50 am
All except myself.
_________________