Skip to content
Maintankadin

Felsteel gloves, pants, and helm

Mahale
Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:13 pm

Felsteel gloves, pants, and helm

I'm a huge dummy I thought for so long that these items required 350 blacksmithing to be able to equip.... turns out its just the freaking set bonus which is 25 strength and who gives a care for strength.

Luckily I had eternium ore just laying around so I'm getting some gloves made as we speak and need eight more for the helm.
_________________
Arcand
Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:21 pm
Grats on the unexpected upgrades. Have fun gemming them up and watching your stats jump. Smile

Are you anywhere near getting Timewarden, or will you go for the Felsteel Leggings too?
_________________
Scarlet Crusade - 0/49/12 - Uncrushable at 13.1k
Gruul the Dragonkiller attacks. You block.
Semirhage
Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:24 pm
The time spent farming mats for the legs would be about the same as getting the reps for Time Warden.
_________________
Mahale
Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:28 pm
I already have time wardens. In fact I was already at 490 defense (I think my armory has my tank gear) with 10,390 hp. This just means more HP Very Happy
_________________
Arcand
Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:29 pm
Ah, carry on then, sorry. The Armory loads so slow for me that I almost never look before opening my virtual mouth. Smile
_________________
Scarlet Crusade - 0/49/12 - Uncrushable at 13.1k
Gruul the Dragonkiller attacks. You block.
Mahale
Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:10 pm
yeah what the hell is up with that... I mean it would be a great thing to use if it wasn't so damned slow... and don't even bother trying to find an upgrade.. if they would just let you open things in a new window it wouldn't be so bad.

so the parry ratting on the helm worth a red gem or go straight stam?
_________________
Paksennarion
Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:42 pm
Helm is +4 Hit Rating, definitely go straight stam on that, IMHO.

If you meant the gloves, I went with a Stam and a +Dodge on the gloves, but I'm still pushing for uncrushable.

Fourth week MTing guild KZ runs and still no gear for me. Lotsa reasons for it, but it does get frustrating.
_________________