Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin's Guide to Sunwell Plateau

Aetherial
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:14 pm
Atreidies -

Sorry to pick your brain so much, but...

So you're looking at bringing the two of them (Sathrovarr and Kalecgos) down roughly equally ala Romulo/Julianne, then killing Sathrovarr before finishing off Kalecgos?

I'm assuming that getting Kalecgos to 1% before Sathrovarr results in a wipe, whereas getting Sathrovarr to 1% before Kalecgos results in a win.

Also, unless the devs decide to fix Righteous Defense to allow friendly NPC targeting, I'm probably going to have to bounce Sathrovarr off of our DPS warrior.

Oh, and apparently Kalecgos does crush, but I didn't get enough data on Sathrovarr to tell one way or the other. Does he deal crushes as well?

Thanks in advance!
Atreidies
Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:26 pm


Kalecgos down, I dual boxed and won my bracers on Atrei for 4pc prot.

Getting Kalecgos to 1% banishes the dragon, stops the arcane AE spam, but also 'seems' to stop the portals, I don't want to say he won't keep portaling, but we haven't seen it. Dropping the demon first 1, keeps the dragon's progressive enrage at the minimum for the longest, and 2, you make sure people can make it to the boss that needs to be killed instead of being helpless in one realm.

Kalecgos definitely crushes, Sathrovarr does not. The 'progressive' enrage I mentioned for the dragon, for every % under 10% he goes, his enrage will deal more damage. At 1% he was hitting Davia for 15k.
_________________

Atreidies
Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:38 pm


Brutallus down as well in 5 pulls. He's a loaded freight train, but not quite the 2 or 3 that people have been claiming.


Edit: Felmyst is absolutely hilarious. That's all I'm gonna say for now.
_________________

Sielanas
Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:25 pm
Keep up the ginormous screenies. I love actually seeing details. Horizontal scroll is overrated.
Oramac
Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:36 am
WTB update with Brutalis and Felmyst!!
_________________
Worldie
Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:20 am
On a new note, Brutalicus got buffed, now he has 11k HP O.O

Definitively a challenge now.
_________________

Neuron
Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:46 am
Hmm I am still trying to decide whether to use a group strategy, and if so, whether to use 2 or 3 or 4 (betting on 4), and whether to force group order despite random ports or let the random ports determine which group goes first (if someone in your group gets ported its your group's turn). They might both work, but I am shooting for the dumb and bad proof strategy Razz
_________________