Skip to content
Maintankadin

Paladin MT on felmyst

Mithos
Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:26 am
I can't say I disagree either really, hits hard and slow, with cleave and possibility for huge burst, why risk it, not like if you got this far your warriors can't TPS properly :p. It's not impossible, there is no special mechanic preventing us, it is just not optimal by tbh quite a bit.

Anyway it's not like we are useless, add fun in p2.
_________________

Elexis
Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:43 am
Go with a bear in my opinion. They can easily survive the cleave burst and MT healer mana aint an issue here. Using warrior or pally is just a stupid risk.
YoYoMa
Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:59 am
inferring that somebody change their strategy when it's already working for them seems a bit stupid as well.
Elexis
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:52 pm
Well if DPS is a problem obviously having a pally tank felmyst can free one spot. I'm not sure how any guild that downed brutallus would lack dps though.

Tank deaths is a problem and I don't see why you wanna use either warriors or paladins here when ferals have so much higher chance of surviving the burst dmg.

This is sunwell. Welcome to feral land where bears are maintanks while protection warriors and protecton pallies are standby. Sad but true.
Jobah
Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:22 am
cracks me up to read this all... I thought the emo/defensive attitude would have been dropped way back in t5 content. We know paladins "can", but often times raids want the best option, and from what ive read the best option is not a paladin.