Skip to content
Maintankadin

Felmyst

ShyneeThings
Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:43 am
i watched ur vid fiorina, and am relatively new to finally converting over to sometimes speccing prot for 25 mans as needed in my guild, as ive been healing since like patch 1.7. But it looked like u were jsut keeping a judgement up on felmyst? and keeping SoR up and dps-'ing to the best of ur abilities in prot gear? what are other people doing when theyre not tanking adds? anyone bother to actualy try to help heal? worth it to even try putting a 2H on? Also, did u have to have any OT's picking up any of the skellies, or were all 20ish on u?
_________________
*Shyneethigs - 70 Paladin*
[US] Mannoroth Alliance

<Brotherhood of Nine>
bo9.guildlaunch.com
Worldie
Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:56 am
If i'm not lazy i use my Nightfall when not tanking, else there's not much to do, you cannot waste your mana healing since you will need it later to build aggro.
Yes in theory it might be replenished by heals, but in no way it's sure that you will get damages, even on Felmyst.
_________________

Lore
Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:28 am
Regarding picking up the skellies:

I mostly gave up on trying to pick them all up while the beams are going. I'll throw out consecrates/AS/JoR's but there isn't much you can do when the 2nd beam is on the other side of the room (or you get targetted). What I've found worked the best was to pick up whatever I could and then as soon as the second beam goes out, everyone who's not kiting collapses to the tree immediately. I can get out a Holy Wrath this way, it'll get interrupted a little but it's not too bad.

Helps to have Frost Traps and Earthbind Totems all over the place as well.
_________________
The danger must be growing, for the rowers keep on rowing!