Skip to content
Maintankadin

Felmyst

Lore
Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:16 am
"I'm not going to get beamed this time because it's already happened" - I frapsed it, I was recording the voiceover after it had already happened. I knew I wasn't going to get beamed because I was there when I recorded it Wink

I believe there was a holy pally putting up JoL in one of the groups off to the side.

People shouldn't be pulling aggro in Phase 2... but they sometimes do, and since I don't have anything else to do at the moment I might as well watch for it and keep them from dying. DPS can be tight.

In our experience it's been way too hard to control where people run (other beam in their way, double beamed, etc). I don't have any problems picking everything up before the AOE needs to start so long as I keep an eye on healers, so we just let people run where they need to in order to stay out of the beam.
_________________
The danger must be growing, for the rowers keep on rowing!
ist
Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:34 pm
Lore, thanks for the video.