Second kill last night after 3 tries and I got my bracers

.
I've stopped using arcane resist and just opted for more avoidance/EH (replaced kara trinket with bloodboils). Was alot easier.
I'm the first tank on him and just bubble off the stacks at 8 to give our warrior tank time to get out of demon phase (I hit 8 stacks around the same time forbearance from AW fades). It's important the dps stays under 100% threat during this phase so you can use your bubble/cancelaura macro.
The enrage is a royal pain in the ass. Druid tank died tanking him at 5% and if my LoH wasn't up I wouldn't have lasted for the kill. WTB shieldwall.
I think more than anything it's important to have a good healer and decurser rotation. You have some leeway with the tank rotation. Kalecgos human form can tank the demon for quite a while so it's good to ensure that you have the proper healing before you taunt him (and wait for him to take the knockdown if at all possible). Each of our 3 tanks has a healer follow him through portals (holy pally makes the most sense).
On our kills the last 20% of the fight is usually a clusterf*%k. At that point the curse becomes difficult to control.
We've also had a few issues with taunting (unrelated to the wild magic debuff). Had the warrior tank taunt dragon off me, I had no debuffs on him or consecration down and as I was running to my portal the warrior tank lost him and Kalecgos came running after me. Same thing happened between our druid and warrior on another attempt. I've also seen multiple taunt resists in a row without having wild magic. Although this may have just been unlucky, it's extremely annoying because of the long cooldown. I may wear my glory of the defender next time to try and get closer to the hit cap.
_________________
