Skip to content
Maintankadin

Eredar Twins

Mithos
Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:00 pm
The only tanking helm I have and have ever had the oppurtunity to get is goggles. Nothing from the few ZA runs I have done, no archi helm when I'm there, no faceplate :p.

I was blessed with the guild first SM insignia tho >_>.

Also using Libram of Repentance :p.
_________________

Croiky
Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:30 pm
I find easiest way to get some extra uncrushabilitiy is to use

Dabiri's Enigma + Shadowmoon Insignia but that does create obvious health issues.

Brutallus belt + Felmyst shield + kalecgos legs would set me way over 127.4% without hurting stam as much, and yes the badge gear, as sad as that makes me, gets u closest to 127.4% without hurting your stam too much. Armor takes a dive however.
_________________
Elsie
Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:50 pm
I tanked him without 127.4% fine. I was around 123-124%.

He died today. Woooo.

Many will say to use the pvp trinket but I didn't find it useful. Then again, we used 3 tanks. If you use 2 tanks the trinket is probably a lot safer.
Lore
Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:23 pm
I'm getting "Lady Sacrolash is immune" when I try to taunt her.

Something weird going on I don't know about?

EDIT: Apparently they're immune to taunt and we were just given some bad information.

Nothing to see here!
_________________
The danger must be growing, for the rowers keep on rowing!
Aetherial
Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:31 am
What's the real deal on Conflag?

I've read that it gets the 3rd on Sacrolash's threat table, but yet we're having tanks get it (especially early on) despite the two tanks being 1 and 2 on Omen respectively.
Elsie
Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:22 am
I get conflag maybe 50% of the time as third on sacrolash's threat table. Other than that it seems to often be a healer. My guess is it's random with preference (ie, higher % chance) to certain threat positions.

Really, a small crushability chance is no worse than a warrior on this. He is crush immune for 2 hits out of 4-6. We're 5% for all that. -25% avoidance and dual wield really close the gap. Also you'll nevere get scorpid for phase 1. Sacrolash is tanked way too far away.

The biggest problem on sacrolash is 'losing' aggro. Once you get aggro, it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to lose due to holy shield generating massive threat and warriors bottoming out of rage.
Worldie
Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:18 pm
So fiori you are actually stating that we are advantaged vs warriors on Twins?

That's a world first.
_________________

Worldie
Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:25 pm
So you are saying we got a advantage Razz

Altho i must say, it looks like we have also a very good istance for us there... i mean, we are basically a must have for Felmyst, we got some nice advantage in Twins, noone knows much about M'uru yet but from the few infos available from PTR, there was a zerg of adds so...
_________________