Skip to content
Maintankadin

Sunwell Movies.

mooneye
Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:47 am

Sunwell Movies.

Sunwell Movies:


Hello Guys, as I told you 4 Days ago that I succesfully tanked Kalecgos as the first Paladin without switches. Here is the movie:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=69023

I also upload atm the movie for Felmyst of my POV.
I add this link in the evening ^^.
_________________
- Alternate Protiiii inc -
- my armory gear could change, because I am just an alternate prot -

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&n=Mooneye
Moraus
Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:34 am
added to Movie Listings.
_________________
Mínas
Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:57 am
Nice Video!
But why don´t u switch? What is the benefit?
We use 3 Tanks - so at least always 1 Tank is able to tank the demon...what do u do with the demon?
_________________
[img][/img]
vixien
Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:38 pm
i think the benefit of not swapping takes a little bit of the choas out for healers and tanks cause they know whose up there and where he will be etc, not to mention less rotating