Skip to content
Maintankadin

Pre-raid Tanking: Theories, Goals and the Gear to Get There

StopPokingMe
Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:02 pm
Submitted for your ideas

l70 Craftable- Plans are BoP Belt is BoE, find a friendly T5 BS to make
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30034

Whats your opinion?

Mats are expensive
2x Nether Vortex
5x Harened Adamantite = 100 adamantite ore
10x Primal Water
5x Primal Earth
_________________
Ivohnix
Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:43 pm
This is a great guide, but times have changed... perhaps update the guide to accommodate the sexy new toys we get to play with?

The SSO shields
Crystalforged Sword
The SSO necks
MgT (regular/heroic) drops

I suppose I could throw my 2cents out there, but my only experience with the above is with a druid (my pally has no SSO rep and hasn't stepped foot in MgT... but the sword rocks Very Happy

So all ye experts... have at it Wink

Note: It wouldn't surprise me if multiple people have requested/suggested adding this info, but I wanted to be certain it was on the table Wink
_________________
Proud Blood Knight of Silvermoon
Trusted Guardian of the Cenarion Circle

Who will save the savior when his time is nigh?
Adamas
Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:51 am
double post.
Adamas
Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:51 am
omg! triple post?
Adamas
Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:51 am
holy shield, wtf?

sorry about this... forum went psycho.
Adamas
Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:57 am
Hey, I just wanted to thank you for this thread and list...

This is the wishlist I've developed from this list, with just a few changes...

http://www.warcrafter.net/sandbox/93296

Make sure to check closely to how everything is gem'd and enchanted.

It's awesome because I thought I would be short on mitigtation/avoidance by the time I got everything, and I was surprised how much I was able to throw into stamina...

NOTE: In my build with warcrafter... don't forget to add 5.33% to total mitigation from Libram of Repentance when calculating uncrushability percentage.

You can also check out my armory page and see what I've been able to obtain so far...

Adamas - Cairne - US

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks again so much!
Megnus
Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:31 am
Thats if that Devilshark every drops Eternity is within your control get mats find Tailor. 12 runs no devilshark 1hr mats for Eternity 1hr15m got my cloak Wink
Megnus
Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:53 pm
Well, what changed in the last 14days that u are referencing to cause this? 1 or 5% chance?? Again whats your source for this info?

If you make a statement like that ahve some source reference to back it up please.
Ciandin
Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:14 am
Does Shear crush or crit?
_________________
Fighting over the internet is like the special olympics... even if you win, you're still retarded.
snowlex
Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:43 pm

Crushable?

I'm having 500 def, 14.05% dodge, 15% parry and 13.28% block. I'm wondering if i am uncrushable?
ingram69
Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:14 pm

advice and help please

hi there...awesome site btw........just wondering some tips for my pally on gear and things...... i know i have 2 pvps which i will be changing soon.... im also pretty close get my badge libram and gathering mats for bracers of green fortress......any and all help and tip appreciated ty=)


i have tanked a cpl heroics ....i have tanked Mgt already and was also added into a heroic Mgt at 2nd to last and last boss=)
heres my link

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thorium+Brotherhood&n=Bboyingram
Majiben
Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:23 pm
Hey there ingram and snowlex, you should try the forum right above this one for these question for detailed responces. The responce time there is faster too Smile. And Snow I would wager you are about 15% away from it (aka not even close :-p)
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC