Skip to content
Maintankadin

[LIST] Tanking Gear Uncrushability Values

kurros
Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:57 pm
A really great thread, thanks for making it.

One question though. Are the agility avoidance numbers base, without Blessing of Kings? I am always going to have BoK while tanking, so that makes agility a little more valuable to me than dodge rating, because of the extra 10%.
_________________
Tresjynn
Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:20 pm
Yes, without BoK. So if something says "Agi" next to it, BoK will make it a slight bit better.
Eloff
Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:32 pm
<<inserts shameless plug>>

The spread sheet I made takes the benefit of kings into account for extra dodge / anti-crush. Just select kings yes/no...
(Note: It does not take into account the small armor benefit you get from kings at this time. Perhaps in a future revision if I figure out the math involved...)

Can't get much easier than that...
_________________
"With your shield or on it" - Spartan Code of Conduct


ultima
Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:53 pm
Absolutely fantastic list, it has been THE go to reference since i laid eyes on it, i do not know what the protocol is on these, however I'm thinking it could be quite handy as a sticky thread
Divinia
Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:26 am
Quite the handy list, bravo!!!
_________________
Ered
Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:10 pm
Yes, great list! I was also thinking sticky.
_________________
Baelor
Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:34 am
Bumping this because it should get stickied
_________________
I am the light that brings the dawn.
I am the shield that guards the realms of men.
-Cathmor of Malfurion server
formerly Baelor of Runetotem
Aerillia
Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:24 am
Holy crap that post just crit me for 10% durability damage.

Hokay, time to read it.
_________________
Aerillia - 70 - Darkspear
Kitsuna
Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:35 am
I have to second/third (whatever it is) the motion to sticky. This was extremely helpful while gear hunting. Uncrushable seemed far off until I could caluculate how far individual upgrades would take me.
_________________
Blarg
Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:22 pm
An excellent list, thank you for putting it together. Bookmarked for sure.
_________________
ultima
Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:03 pm
bump for amazing content